Yesterday Kara Menning, Dr Foley's Nurse Practitioner called me back about the dizziness I have been experiencing for the past four days. She has decided to order another round of the Solu-Medrol at half the dose I had last time. That means I will receive one gram over two days instead of two grams. Dizziness is part of MS and can last months if you don't receive aggressive treatment. If another treatment is what I need to get better, I will do it, side effects and all. Dr. Foley's office will call me today with the dates for my treatment. Kara also told me that I don't have any MS on my spine. That's really good news because lesions on the spine deteriorate faster than those on the brain. It is nice to be lesion free for the time being. Thanks again for all the love and support. Dustin and I are grateful for all the wonderful people who have rallied around us during this time.
Love
Libby and Dustin
14 August 2008
Round 2
Posted by Libby and Dustin at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment