Dustin and I are happy to announce that we are pregnant. Over the past several weeks we have been filled with happiness, fear, anticipation, anxiety, and gratitude. We are thankful that our prayers have been answered and will be welcoming a child into our lives June 10th 2010 or thereabouts. The baby is strong with a heartbeat of 164 bpm.
Morning sickness started about four weeks ago and does not let up. Really, it should be called all day sickness because it never lets up. We were told that it is an indicator of a healthy pregnancy, but it does not make the morning sickness any easier. I am experiencing almost every attribute of pregnancy outlined in What To Expect When Your Expecting. I also learned to only read about the week of pregnancy you are in and not skip ahead. It becomes rather overwhelming and a little frightening to read ahead. So, until Wednesday I will read all about week nine and nothing else.
L&D
03 November 2009
Our Growing Family
Posted by Libby and Dustin at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hooray for you guys! My mom just told us about it last night. I'm so excited for you. I hope the morning sickness subsides quickly. Have you tried eating lemon yogurt? It doesn't make it go away, but it tastes fresh and usually helps me feel a little better. Fruit smoothies are great, too. Good luck!
Great news! In the morning sickness department, I had a roommate who drove from Provo to SLC every day to teach 1st grade. Each morning, she would have to pull over, throw up, and then head on up to her school. Pretty tough. No tips from me. But I know you will deal with this as you have dealt with other bumps in your road. You'll just roll on over them and keep going. You're both amazing. We send our best, Grettle & David
Huzzah!!! Libby, I know being sick is horrible, so you have to let us do the celebrating for a few weeks while your body gets used to the new hormone soup.
My magic foods were ICEEs and apricot nectar. Iced ginger tea was good, too.
And, like Grettle said, you are made of sturdy stuff. You'll make it.
Cheering for you from Boston!
excitment! congrats, we need more babies on yale!
yay.........
im so happy for you
Congrats Libby! Man, I'm so excited for you!!!
Congrats! I heard from your grandmother a little bit a go and am so excited for you! I hope you are doing well! When exactly are you due?
Post a Comment