I am so sick of MRI's. In six months, I have had three MRI's, one of which was on Wednesday. I am not claustrophobic, but being confined to a small tube that makes really awful banging noises for an hour does not fall into my list of fun things to do. Dr. Foley ordered this latest MRI to see if any lesions have developed since my last scan. We are hopeful that the results will be favorable and few or zero lesions will be visible. The new hospital, Intermountain Medical Center, or IMC, has a new MRI machine with a really powerful magnet that allows a better view of my brain than any other machine in the state. I am grateful for the new equimpent that will allow Dr. Foley to better view my brain and in turn, better treat the MS.
Dr. Foley has also ordered another round of Solu-Medrol to be done next Tuesday and Wednesday. I am actually looking forward to this infusion because it will give me more mobility and decrese my tone. That means that Dustin and I will hit the slopes to go snowboarding during Christmas break.
Dustin and I can not thank you enough for being so supportive. We appreciate all of the prayers, fasting, temple prayer rolls, well wishes, kind thoughts, and encouraging words. We feel that the Lord has answered our prayers, and yours by giving us such a wonderful support system.
With Love,
Libby and Dustin
19 December 2008
MRI, I loathe thee!
Posted by Libby and Dustin at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment