19 May 2012

I Hope They Call Me on a Shishon!

Mother's day was filled with both happiness and sadness at our house. Grandma Fetzer passed away early in the morning after 102 wonderful years on this earth. The funeral is today so I will post more about the past two weeks over the next few days. We also had the opportunity to Skype with Uncle for a few hours! It was so much fun to watch N see Uncle for the first time since she was three months old. She enjoyed telling him all the letter sounds and singing "I Hope They Call Me on A Shishon (Mission), and Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree." She also showed him a picture she drew for him and gave him hugs and kisses. I am excited for the two of them to develop a relationship once he gets home. It was a pleasure to see how much he has grown and how focused he is on his mission. His one request was for my parents to purchase Harry Potter 7 parts I and II so he could watch them the second he gets home. For those of you who know Rich, this request is proof that he is still the Rich we know and love!

 trying to hug uncle

 tired buddies

0 comments: