Today I took Naomi to the doctor's office to get a rash on her stomach checked out. She has had this rash for a few weeks and no lotion has been able to rid her of her red, scaly tummy. Before the doctor came in to check her out, Naomi started doing this.
After Naomi was done squirming around on the table, the doctor determined it was just excema. Nothing a little Eucerine can't fix. After the doctor left the room I got Naomi dressed and she decided she needed to see the stuff that was making such a wonderful noise. So she did this.
My mom had a great idea to give her a roll of wax paper for Christmas. That's a great idea considering how much fun Naomi had at the doctor's office.

2 comments:
How cute! I'm going to have to try that!
Confession: I've watched these six times today. It's been a great distraction from homework.
Post a Comment