My Mom promised my great aunt Martha that she would name her first girl Martha. As my mom was flying from Utah to Oregon to pick me up, she was certain that I was going to be a Martha. As soon as my Mom looked at me she knew I was an Elizabeth. This served as a cautionary tale to me that a name is more significant than something to be known by, or a word on a birth certificate. That in short, is why our baby still remains nameless, mostly. Since week four, when we discovered we were pregnant we have called her "Baby". Really creative, I know. Dustin and I decided that we would wait until we meet Baby before giving her a name. Here is the short list:
Elizabeth, Naomi, Grettle,
Annie, Jane,
Madeline,
Evelyn, Eva.
Annie, Jane,
Madeline,
Evelyn, Eva.

2 comments:
I love all your names. Do you have a definite middle name picked out or does that depend on the first name? You could come up with really a lot of nice combinations with the names you have.
It's not much longer. I still want to see a picture of Libby!
We're eager to hear. I'm busy making a blessing dress and baby quilt for ___________ Payne. What a wonderful time for you both.
Love,
Grettle
Post a Comment